Terms and Conditions for Clients
A. Lesson Cancellation
1. If the Client cancels a lesson less than 24 hours before it is due to begin, for a reason other than an accident or an emergency, then the Client shall be obliged to pay a cancellation fee amounting to half of that cancelled lesson’s fee.
2. If the Tutor cancels an arranged lesson less than 24 hours before it is due to begin, for a reason other than an accident or an emergency, then the Client is entitled to ask that a subsequent lesson be offered at half of the agreed lesson fee.
1. The Client shall pay the lesson fee directly to Surrey Science Tutors either by bank transfer after every lesson or after a fortnightly invoice, which will be agreed between the client and Surrey Science Tutors.
2. The Client must pay the full amount of the invoice on or before the due date on the invoice.
3. If the Client does not pay an amount due before the date when it was due then Surrey Science Tutors reserves the right to charge a late payment fee of £10.
1. Surrey Science Tutors reserves the right to request that a Tutor stops arranging lessons with the Client at any time.
2. The Client shall not arrange lessons with the Tutor without the consent and knowledge of Surrey Science Tutors.